Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Music Sale January 2015!


I am doing some purging of my piano music and have decided to sell some of it off.
All the books listed below are either brand new or gently used.
Please check the list below for the most up-to-date list of what I have on hand.

Any questions or orders, please email me: pianolessonsmn at gmail dot com


Alfred's Basic Piano Library - Repertoire Book Level 2 - 2.00 USD

Alfred's Basic Piano Library - Musical Concepts Level 2 - 2.00 USD

Teaching Little Fingers to Play Recital Pieces - 2.00 USD



Shipping to the USA: 3.00 USD for first item, additional 0.50 USD for every additional item

-----
You just finished reading Music Sale January 2015!.
Sign up here for my free monthly newsletter!
Connect with me on Twitter and Pinterest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...